Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ultimate Love

First of all, congratulations to Fong Yan and Philip, may God bless you both forever . . .
Thanks to Heong Weng for inviting me . . .
And, thanks Jeck shen and Fei Xiang for the photos in order to keep this experience alive . . .
Love you guys

Well, this was my first wedding dinner I ever attended without the present of my parents. It was so exciting stressing on what to wear, how much to pay for it and stuffs. The make ups, tie tying, everything ! !

Here we go, Sime Darby Convention Centre ~ ~


Look how passionate they are, gorgeous couple. I gonna do something *more* on my wedding . . Lol


Bachelor table, kind of outskirt from the rest of the table as you can see . . Look how handsome we are ~ ~


After the arrival of 3 dishes, Chikhan finally came in time to * yamsheng* Every ones favourite =)


Dinner ends, I am still feeling hungry, guessed my table have too many big eaters ...


We were posing around for pictures until the whole convention hall was empty

Picture with the newlyweds. Everyone in the photo will in the future be in their position, it's just a matter of time, and who will be first

Souvenirs from the ceremony, empty gold/blue label bottles or half filled bottles . .

I call this the black cotton post, I don't know, not really into the conflicts in between . .

Hoped over to TTDI plaza for a drink, booze drinks since the night is still young . . I love this photo, looks like a photo with thousand words.
Those are the people that brighten and play a big part over 10 years of my life. haizz ... even though we have gaps in between or different kind of interest but the relationship among all remain the same. Some of them may be going away, there will be a distance among us but our heart remain as one, right? Trying not to be emo ~ ~ Appreciate you guys, thanks


No comments: