Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Friends

There is another month of holidays before semester starts again. Time flies as well as money ~~
Working hard is one thing, playing and study is another thing, commitments come to another thing and there all come under one thing called *Life*

Haizz, hack the nonsense ... I am a bit uncomfortable with this 'too long' holiday, especially when you don't have a car to move around freely.

My new hand phone, I never imagine in my life I would own a Nseries. Not a hand phone person. LoL Many thank you to Ming and his daddy !

Baby Rex is on the process of shedding again, check out those blue eyes =) Alot of humidity is needed for a perfect shed.
I think this is the 4 or 5 time it sheds, every time it sheds means that Rex growing bigger. LoL


Starting to get a slight annoyed with my French class. I really in need of a French friend to help out with my home work.

This was my latest pet, haven't name this guy yet, any ideas anyone?
Planing to breed this fellow and give out those fishes to all my friends, if they want ... HaHa

Been having a miserable week, another ice cream(Poppers) weekends to look forward to.
Well, I guess only the car problem that made it miserable ... -_-

Do Take Care People During This Long Holidays

1 comment: