Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jabatan Perhilitan, Shah Alam

Finally, after six months for keeping my baby Ball python illegally, Rex has it identity card at last. Lol
Special thanks to Austin and Aris( if i am not mistaken) for bringing me to all the way to Jabatan Perhilitan, Shah Alam to get my python license, this office is situated near the huge gigantic mosque... seriously the mosque was humongous along the Shah Alam roundabout.

This was the office, I got a warning from them that if I apply for a license later than 6 months I will be paying a compound of 3k under don't know what section ...
Whatever it is, they spoke to me really well and polite... Haha

There was a cage there as well for illegal protected animals that were confiscated or their owners pending to be on court.

Mainly some of this animals have to depend on human to survive and cant survive on their own in the wild, thats why they are kept here. Some of the bird species for example eagles, they might not be able to fly anymore due to their previous owners that causes it.

Buttomline is those animals are not capable to live and hunt in the wilds anymore... =(

Bird of Paradise. Nice name for a bird. Similiar to the flower Strelitzia.

Here is my baby python birth certificate. I became a legal ball python owner at last... Lol
Looking forward for my second snake, anyone that has any information about Milk Snake please let me know k, looking forward for it~ ~ ~

No comments: