Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brotherly Love

Just a random post to share something about my small little brother Johan.
He is really smart, cute but really dumb as well .. Haizz

I realized that in my life, situation when you have no money to go out, no plans to be done and you are forced to stay at home, siblings can be your best friend to hang out with.

Went out for supper with him, while waiting for my food, I decided to take some pictures of him eating. This was one of the picture of him that makes me laugh.

After the meal, I asked him for a picture that content feel and atmosphere and what so ever nonsense that I learned from the dialogue in American NextTopModel. This what I got ~ ~

On the other hands,

He was playing with my lousy phone camera and cam whoring himself.
Still innocent and cute......

Suddenly I turn to this picture and confronted him, he said to me .. Every time you feel sleepy while studying just look at the first picture of me smiling at you, than turn to the last picture of me poking out my eyes on you and the sleepiness will all be gone ...

I wonder will it works =)

No comments: