Monday, December 15, 2008

Old Friends

I am so lazy, its been many days since I last updated this blog. Well, nothing really interesting happens in my life this few days.
This week was one of my most hectic week, hectic as in the poorest week ever. Counting on every penny I am capable to spend really spoiled my mood to hang out. Never mind, salary coming out end of the month, sabar jordan ~

Managed to date this 2 girls tat was my closest friend in high school for a movie and their shopping, Yong Fei and Kay Tze.

*The Day The Earth Stood Still* Awesome title for a movie harh? It is not ~ ~
The plot was like humans naughty spoiled the earth, alien feel sad for it and want to kill humans and the end, they realized humans can change so they spare the earth. -_-

I can only remember transferring of electric, metal grasshoppers and big iron robot .....
*Its still better than Quarantine*

Christmas mood everywhere ... Nice decoration in One Utama

The day ended with Kay Tze buying ingredients for her sister spaghetti cooking tomorrow.

Haizzzz, Misses high school

No comments: