Monday, December 15, 2008

Night Out

This post was supposed to be published last week, I am just too lazy. Day by day passes by, my dear little friends slowly going abroad to pursuit their own dreams, cant blame them, golden opportunities though .... Pray hard for their success in life !
Haiz, I wish to have a chance to study abroad too .. Work hard boy ! ! Than you will have the chance. What I told myself sometimes.

Out with my sweetie to catch a late night movie last Friday.

We decided to play a game of pool while waiting for the movie to start since every shops have closed.

See the triangle of balls, its her break, it have been arranged for 3 - 4 times again and again in one game.

Finally, she managed to enter one ball into the pocket and the game continues with many foul play and I lost. =)

Didn't know my phone was capable to do close up shots. Taken by her also

I don't care whether this is gay or not but I really admire Jason Statham body and looks.
From the movie death race, he has turned me on =)

Transporter 3 was really nice to watch, just a bit not realistic .. Haha

My dear friend ChiKhan, his house will always be my stopping point while on my way back from Pj, strategic ~ with a little beer and booze and chit chatting session with him , time flies and is time to go back .. Z z z

I need to get back to Uni life, I am starting to feel rusty, lethargic, my brain not functioning ~ ~ I miss lectures, crowd of students, friends, freedom, cows and buffalo, laksa, motorbike, steamboat, bbq, disco ... many more ... -_-

~off~

1 comment:

Floflorr said...

Ei.. I thought... Nvr mind, ask u later face to face.. hmm..