Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kota Damansara, Giant

My holidays are coming to the end, another 3 days will be Xmas and a week more will be my sweetie birthday. Gosh, time is passing so fast, is barely 3 weeks till my second semester starting. Why do I complaint so much the last 2 weeks. LoL

I was sent to Kota Damansara Giant to promote this time. Is pretty far to get there from where I am staying but ... Haizz, money sake ... Have to do it ~ ~

Overall picture of it, freaking huge, clean toilets. nice set up. * new perhaps* =)

I've been dealing with this products for 1 and the half month and been to many outlet but this was the worst outlet I have ever been. Check out my miserable standing place, I don't even have a booth to promote and there no samples to give out.

Sales on the first day was horrible, lowest figure ever in my Mini Poppers career. Crowd was depressing.
This is my promoter standing waiting to serve. See how empty is this hypermarket, I took this picture around 5pm ....

Instead on Sunday, we managed to push lots of sales compared to Saturday. So stress to report those sales figure on Saturday night -_-

Taken from the car park

Next week will be the last week for me to work, is time for me to enjoy some holidays on weekends as well. So far I managed to earn back money that I have spent since my holidays started. Good sign for being independent ^^

No comments: