Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Year Eve

Not looking forward for any big celebration, just a very simple one. no fireworks this time, avoiding jam and most importantly, Save Money . . !
Met up with Ak, Chee Howe and Johnson after some street party at my area.

Went to Morib beach before New Year, just chilling away and chatting by the beach ~ ~

Headed over to Ak friends house to join their party. Kinda sesat though

Thank God I knew Louis while clubbing last time. He was like the crowd entertainer and easily I got to know everyone with his drinking game.

Slowly, everyone went down . . . I felt strong there =)

I *forgot* their names, but they looks alike . Haha. Down too

Another victim of the Bing Bing Bang Ahhh game -_-

Party over, many of them died, girls and boys.
On my way back, something real horrible happens, panic me real bad on the first day of new year, thanks dad for saving me, love you =)

No comments: