Monday, January 19, 2009

First Week Of My Second Semester

Its been awhile since I blog. 3 months of holiday past without me noticing, maybe its all because of those events happening at the end of 2008.

Felt funny recalling what have happen last year, been stressing over the car matters, complaining about too much of holiday, this and that. Well, everything is past tense now and a new year has come. Time to buckle up and make this year a greater one !

Getting back to Kampar can be a tough one when you are staying in Klang Valley and need buddies to car pool. Petrol is affordable but the toll kills !

Thank God that I am able to persuade my parents to give me my baby, I am not getting it for free though . . . 1k per sem for 5 semesters, what do you think ?

We have our first barbecue on the first night when everyone arrived. Opening ceremony, nicely done
My friend Johnson having some pre permanent tattoo, done by a student. Didn't know that Kampar have such businesses

My favorite rose, thought of putting it on my back, reminds me of someone but never mind . . .

After launching the opening ceremony, there will be a house warming to welcome golden luck in.
Thought that I was the founder of Teh Kundur as mixer but I was wrong, everyone knows about it. XD
Chilling around with some beers, first week of school without tutorials can be a real relaxing week =)
Food wasn't bad back in Kampar, went to Tg Tualang for dinner, river cuisine . . Those tiger prawns above are awesomely big and sweet

There will be always home cook food for dinner in my house, purpose is to reduce cost. Most of my pocket money can be converted into entertainment and car expenditure if I manage my meal very well

Famous Ipoh Chicken Taugeh at Lou Wong Restaurant. Have a try !

Being a brand ambassador for Renoma (just jk), I've invested in more underwear's rather than clothes for this coming CNY. Is very important for your little brother to feel comfortable while gambling. Hopefully that orange one brings me luck while gambling too. LoL

Enjoy your Chinese New Year everyone, Gong Xi Fa Chai
Better to wish earlier than late, bless year of OX/XO will bring prosperities to everyone out there . . .

No comments: