Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WonderChienn

A surprised visit from my dear friend Whuan Chienn to come all the way to Kampar. Time passes so fast, remember the times when we just met during foundation? =)

Anyways,

This is Whuan Chienn in the middle, florence on the right and me* on the left
Feeling so guilty that I didn't spend enough time with her even on her last day. Well, God gave me another chance to do it once more. On the day when she was suppose to get on the bus, the bus broke down..lol.. =D
Without wasting time, Me and WeeLoong brought her out for lunch to catch up with each other, its been quite some time since our last met.


This is where we went for lunch, WahLoong Street, famous for its laksa and curry mee

Manage to took some photos before the food arrived ~ ~

Whuan Chienn with my husband...=)

Heng Dai forever ~~

Me and WeeLoong, cool dude

Florence, I don't know larr, sometimes she transformed into Trex, sometimes so adorable ~ ~

Oh NO ~~~ again mehh ! !

Felt so sorry for u, on the way back bus broke down again, so late only reached KL

However, thanks so much for visiting us, I am really sorry for not being able to spend time with you, been very very busy through out the whole week, assignments and stuff, hope you wont mind.
Appreciate our friendship so much, keep in touch ya, and please do take care of yourself over there. ~Peace~ =)

3 comments:

Hiro Koo said...

haha
so funny leh~
I mean the photo ~ha

Floflorr said...

Wei, I'm not T-rex la.... Ishhhh. What kind of heng dai is this.... I'm FloreX. Wahaha...

chienn said...

yea yea~ heng dai 4ever ooO..
i wont mind. at least we can meet up at the last minute. next time will consider first b4 go ur room, becos of the snake,you know i scare of it!
Thanks for everything and i wont 4get the moment we meet and spend together
frenship 4ever,jordan Lo~