Thursday, July 17, 2008

Special Day In My Life

Finally back with a decent update. Been busy keeping up with assignments, having fun and mid terms, and darn connection is still pending. ): But all's good, and my first ever birthday celebrated here ain't that bad either. Am touched with all that you all did, thank you.

* Photos are not exactly of top quality, so do bear with it.

Our outdoor one of a kind kitchen. (: Was fun setting it up and cooking everything in a new way.

And since alcohol are essentials in parties especially, we got some. Beers are below market price over here, which is a good thing, but liquor cost a bomb over here.

Of playing truth and dare, where the dare was to climb one of the lecturer's car situated opposite the house.

Top dare no.2, where Anson was forced to soak his head in the tub filled with ice for 5 seconds. Trust me, it wasn't easy. The next day, he was down with flu. Tsk tsk.

Introducing Yin Yin, my housemate with her boyfriend, who shares the same birthday with me. Talking about coincidences in the world.

Cake cutting ceremony accompanied after the mandatory birthday song. Check out the mini cake beside the main one, such sweet people to get me two cakes. (;

Saw the dote on my nose? Squashed by cakes.

Oh yea, love you guys~

My new friends from marketing, crazy cool dudes, thanks for coming !


Chia Wee Loong
Mr Chia
This is one of my best friend, my housemate as well, thanks so much for organising this for me, so as anyone else that did this all a success, really appreciate it very much ! Thanks for all those present as well...Really mean alot to me...Everything you guys did brighten up my life by knowing there are people out there who cares for me. Even though I cant express everything in words about how I appreciate you guys, I wish you to extend my heartfelt gratitude to you guys, for bringing sweet memories to me in life. (:

No comments: