Sunday, July 27, 2008

Penang Island

Another weekend has come, my girlfriend and her friends decided to visit the island to hunt for some great hawker food since KL ones have deteriorated so much and JunKing is able to provide us with free accommodation, this increases our capital for food hunting. haha
It was barely two weeks since my last visit to Penang and here I am again, traveling all alone for 5 hours to meet up with someone special =) *great experience though ~ ~

Penang Island has been categorized as one of the heritage area in Malaysia. Wonderful place

This was the group arrived one day before me
from left, Ziyan, Jiayi, Charrisa, Jun King, Huey In and Emile

Gurney Drive, main tourist attraction but it attracted me to jog along the road here

Having fun in Gurney =)

They enjoyed the best CharQuayTiow in town, check out the prawn size. Gosh !

When night falls, they met up with Jiayi friends in one of those hawker centres around Gurney to have dinner together

Is all mid night, they were playing something looks like pirates and the slaves...20 years old konon ~ ~ xD

The next day,
I finally arrived on the second day, lone ranger trip, feeling lost going around Penang Island with no sense of direction where is Hospital Besar Penang situated, a place where I am supposed to be picked up. However, thank God and God bless me, I met someone I know and he gave me a ride with his friends, I even got my butt on the Rm1.20 ferry, cooool ~ ~
*Thank you so much Kuok, you really did a big favour for me ! =)

We headed to Batu Ferringhi, my sweetie with her beloved mammal. Her love for this animal is deeper than owning a car, she prefered to get a horse than a Vios, Altis, City or even a Bmw, =D

Happy moments together, the only time we both can really spend time with each other, appreciate it =) Hi Bawar!! (horse name)

We were waiting from 4pm for the sun set view. The sun only sets at 7.10pm, while it took 10 min for the sun to be gone, thanks to my dear chunted camera for all this photos

Ziyan and JunKing demonstrating their kung fu skills

It was so beautiful, the sky and all, didn't waste our effort waited so long under sun light just for the sun to set that happens everyday, this was the first time I really look at the sun setting in 19 years =0

Feeling hungry and tired for playing so long on the beach, we headed to the nearby food court near Ferringhi to have our meals.
The night markets along the street was awesome, dvds are a must buy there, Daarrrnnn cheap !
No photos for the night activitities, everything were great in the apartment from drinking, playing, jumping, watching movies from dvds we bought earlier, this last till 6am and we all fall asleep, great night. I felt so so so so exhausted that day ~ ~


Here comes the third day for them and the second day for me during my visit in Penang. Everyone wokeup late as usual, thanks to the nonsense we did from the previous night.
It was nearly afternoon when we leave the apartment to continue with our last minute food hunt before leaving this beautiful island.

Penang famous coconut, a must try as well. Those people chop the coconut on the spot and serve you, meaning no added sugar and preservative. Just an appertizer while on the way, morning tea you know? =P

The juice was so refreshing and sweet, the fleshes inside were so soft, like jelly, very nice

This was the main course, the famous laksa, so so yummy, if not because of the dessert, I would have eaten another bowl

Penang Cendui, its called cendui in Penang but cendol in Kl, weird ?!
This is our dessert, even Phua Chu Kang came all the way here just for this bowl of cendui, he has his signature hanging on the shop, the secret was the gula melaka, you can taste the difference once you try it, thats for sure !

In 3 hours, just for lunch, we have coconut to freshen up, laksa to filled up and cendui to cool down and it only cost me around 7 bucks for all of those yummy yummy stuff. I can imagine if I stay here, my weight will rocket up for sure..lol

This was the apartment we spent my night , forgot the name
1 night passes so fast, everything seem like just gonna happen but it already ended, especially spending time with the person you treasure very much. This is a good thing too because the next new thing or time you spend together with he/her will be a fresh one again and of cause it will be a greater one.

Missed the moment cramping 7 people inside a Proton Saga, all those ass cramps and pain xD

Again, thanks so much for having me to tag along, for those that I just knew, emile, charrisa, nice knowing you and thanks dear for spending time with me, lets have another trip together soon k =)
See you Mr Penang, I will be back again


Done by Zi Yan
Enjoy guys !

~out~

No comments: