Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweet Andy's

It was one day after my birthday and Andy gave me one of the best birthday present ever. LoL
Now it is my time to promote Andy's special recipe, *Carbonara*
He is the man of a kind that is able to get any girls heart with his awesome cooking skills. Even his girlfriend was touched by him with many dishes and meals prepared by him for her.. And this post is about him for me.

Getting ready by preparing the ingredients, he told me a few important steps but I cant really recall it now

Frying the onions, mash potatoes was in the menu too =)

Check out the sauce, yum yum~~

So, this is it, Andy's Carbonara, frankly speaking is really tasty, no doubt it was his signature dish !

Mash potatoes, very simple in preparing, taste darn good too ~ ~

Me and Andy sharing the mash potatoes, how loving =)

Than he said, 'finish it yourself" And here comes his guitar, he is great in it...guitar lesson anyone? Rm50 a month, I am serious...
*Guys, once you learn how to cook, chiqs will come automatically, that's what I been observing from him. LoL
Thats all for now, thanks so much Andy, looking forward for your next food tasting, will leave u with great comments, haha...

No comments: