Saturday, July 19, 2008

Automobile Fiesta ! !

It was a random night, feeling bored sitting by the television so me and some friends decided to chill outside by the lake chit chatting. It suppose to be a peaceful night where we are looking forward to hear water and guitar sound only but it turned out to be one of the noisiest night I have ever experience in Kampar.

Never ever people this many gathered around Westlake till midnight, thought riot or what Anwar got caught for licking penis surrounded by noises that never happen before in this small town.

Owh, it is a car show by all those rich accessories taukeh from Ipoh, but I don't get it, why are they promoting their woofers and amplifiers in a small town area like this where sound systems are more expensive than your car...-_-

I don't remember what car is this but it was one of the lousiest ugliest too

Gen2, not really impressive~~~ normal

Proton Iswara, looks kinda outdated as in the woofers design but the sound are just ok...

Proton Waja, not too special but acceptable ler, at least the car worth more now =)

Toyota Corolla, this caught my attention, reminds me of my dear friend Ming Hee~~
Imagine Ming driving this type of car. =)

Proton Perdana, Impressive, I like it ~ ~

Honda Civic, this was my favorite, everything was standard, beautiful, not too bombastic. The sound was awesome, very stable and no distortion

No comments, very loud from this car I know, can feel the frequency hit through your chest

Toyota Landcruiser, looks more like a fridge to me, very cool lighting and no doubts about the sound systems, perfect ones

Well, the winner goes to this car, I think it is a Mpv. I cant recall what car is it but it was the loudest and noisiest among others. Girlish, pinkish one...

After around 1 hour of noise, police arrived and you can see all boots close down one by one. Damn dumb looking and the surrounding came back peace and quiet again. Those people that were doing mid night fishing were kinda pissed out, lol

~Off~

No comments: