Sunday, October 5, 2008

Zoo Negara

I am sitting down, kind of pissed, fast asleep at 9.30pm and was sleeping so well swinging with a wonderful dream and suddenly a phone call came in....-_- It was 2am, I am too awake now. I am trying my best to adjust my sleeping time back to normal but well, failed again for today..

Anyways, this are some photos I took from the zoo that I have visited last week...

This are the coolest cows that I have ever seen.. I forgot what is it call, check out the horns =)

The Tapir and lion are the most saddening animals found... haizz, look how miserable they are =(

This poor chimpanzee having a hard time. Since they are closest to humans, imagine yourself being locked without freedom since you are born...

This Albino Burmese Python was one of the coolest one found ~ ~
Mr Hornbill... You are so beautiful !!

I don't know what to say,
All the while I thought that zoo animals are well kept and are very lucky animals where they don't need to hunt for food. My perceptions were wrong, maybe I am still young during my last visit. Haizzz..
Frankly they are real pity in there, not all of them but 70% out of it ! ! Looks more like animals jail and they are innocent creatures......
~Peace~

No comments: