Thursday, October 16, 2008

Python Regius

A little update on my baby Rex, can call him T-Rex from today onwards. Really growing bigger and longer this days, thanks to those nutritious and luxurious meal that I fed that burns a large hole in my pocket, OUch!
There is a place in Old Town, and Petaling Street that sells feeding mice, right? Anyone knows about it?



Seldom I can take a shot like this, Rex tend to move around than curling up into a ball, this is how a Ball Python was named. Rex's getting too tame this days. =)

Isn't it cute?



Me enjoying live National Geographic, salad goes well with it. Haha, anyone wants to watch with me? Only once a week ~ ~

No further zoom for the eating part, avoiding personal attacks from mamals lover. Contact me for more Rex snapping, eating, swallowing, drinking, yawning photos/videos .. LoL

~Reptiles Lover~

~Cheers~

2 comments:

Floflorr said...

JoJo.. what a beautiful pair of sexy legs you have. LOL.

Jordan Lo said...

lol.. thought u talking abt my snake... =P

thanks though