Monday, October 20, 2008

Working Days

Finally, I have a job and glad that I am not unemployed anymore. Woohoo, starting to love jobs in the food line, able to enjoy all those samplings all by my myself =)
For the first time, I felt energetic and busy this holiday, French classes, working, parties, clubs, felt so good ~ ~

Although I am only working in the weekends, thank God the salary was good, able to cover all my expenses including petrol since my parents are not giving me any allowance. Sad huh ~


This is my miserable booth, have to decorate it all by myself, a place where I prepare tea to give out to the public. Since this project is for Lipton, I been drinking too much of tea for this 2 days.

Will be working on this project for 2 weeks, after that will be Walls Mini Poppers, cant wait for that project. Free flow of ice-cream ...

This was one of the greatest waffle found in the planet, peanut butter chocolate, situated in Summit, AJ cafe, awesome !

Managed to catch a late night movie after work, didn't know that Maxpayne was a video game, not a gamer though. Most of them said that Maxpayne sucks because nothing related to the game, not sure, didn't play Maxpayne before ...

Quite a cool movie, the story was great, shooting and all but the ending totally sucks, haven't seen a movie that ends that sucky before.

Wahlberg as Maxpayne really looks like John Cena, isn't he?
Just that his body looks abit smaller but Wahlberg is really build too indeed !

This is him (JohnCena) =)
My fitness idol, lol .. Really admire his body and his looks, childish harh ..

Thats all from me now, been really busy this days, its prime time for me to get a car mom ! Read my blog ~ ~ please
I want a job on weekdays, but I need transportation you see. Haizz


More post on my Ball Python soon =)

4 comments:

Floflorr said...

Promoter is the best job la.
High pay, flexible time, and the best part is u can take all the sampling back home. LOL.
Giv me 5.

Jordan Lo said...

really good house mate lar u flo florr..haha.. u know wat i am thinking..=)

Hiro Koo said...

nice JOB!
earn many~

Jordan Lo said...

Zero, not really much ler, cos i working only on weekends ~ ~