Saturday, November 1, 2008

One day ...

One bright morning, 3 hours of sleep after Euphoria , went out with Mak, Jeckshen, Bradley and Johnson to KL for breakfast and some catching up..

While I was eating the famous *Roti Babi* that was available there, I saw Dr Ling eating some fried mee behind me.

Datuk Sri Dr Ling Liong Sik ~ ~
Check him out, isn't he cute ? HAHA

During the night, went to Look Out Point and Quattro to show Johnson abit around KL, drop by Setapak for a drink. I was real thirsty that night, ordered limao ais besar. Omg, the limao ais was the largest one ever, bigger than mingtien watermelon juice ! Cost 5 bucks though ~ ~ Causes me to pee the whole night after that.

Didnt manage to capture any photos to upload. Tomorrow will be another day of working, food sampling for Walls Mni Poppers this time. =)

Will post about my new working environment and Rex soon, Rex is having period sheeding it skin now..

~out~

No comments: