Saturday, November 1, 2008

As Usual

Earning every penny is super hard, you will never know until you start working. Gosh, I really need to push more and work more in order to cover my expenses and to earn sufficient leisure money.

Feeling so tired after standing for 8 hours just to earn that money. Pressured by the sales target and customer expression.

Life is up and down, money comes first in every situation, nothing to complain about though ~ ~


Me studying very hard to catch up with my French lesson ...

This was my second project, Walls Mini Poppers. Saw my little booth at the side? LoL

This was all my stock, been eating and drinking too much ice cream and juices while working ...

Mini Poppers really taste good,
People, go to Giant and purchase one, only cost Rm6.69 ..

*too exhausted to continue ~ ~*

~off~

2 comments:

Floflorr said...

Bonjour.
Wow, u r taking up french classes?
LOL.

Jordan Lo said...

Bonjour..

haha, yea.. planning to hook up french girls marr..