Sunday, November 23, 2008

Road Shows

Recently, my blog was nearly declared as a dead blog. Sometimes at night I do feel like updating but I am not really good at writing stuff without referring to pictures.

Today, I have just finished this Mini Poppers project ! ! Before that, I was just a normal promoter promoting in a corner waiting for time to go home.

For the last week of this project, I got a chance to join this crew of promoters to a road show and it was awesomely fun.

Frankly speaking during the first day, I was really lost about my job role but everything turns out well after knowing what to do.

This was the roadshow booth, it is filled with shouting, screaming even singing just to promote one single box of ice cream.

This was the mascot for this product, really wish to work as one one day, very very very good pay ! LoL

Yeap, I have learned a lot about promoting after participating in this road show and really satisfied even though my pay was lower than them due to my experience.

This event was one of the most tiring one I have ever work for, thanks to those laughter's and motivation from each other that kept us going.

My this post are filled with words, did not have any photos to upload, phones are not allow while working in super markets.

Well, that's all from me now .... Take care doinks and dudes !

~off~

2 comments:

Floflorr said...

Phones r not allowed? Wahaha, I even bought in my cameras. LOL.
By the way, the mini poppers mascot is damn ugly la. LoL. It looks like monsters from Ultraman kids show.
wahahaha...

Jordan Lo said...

true true ~ ~