Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rainy Day

Yet, is another raining day.. Down with a horrible, suffering and torturing sore throat that ruined my presentation during an interview yesterday. Thank goodness things still turn out to be fine, grateful that I am hired ~ ~ I am so bored, can't speak, no voice ~ ~

Let me intro my baby Ball (Rex) again, has been keeping it for more than 4 months, great company, growing larger and longer. LoL. Since bringing it back to PJ, I had already spent 25 bucks on its single meal, OucH !
Anyone please tell me if come across any feeding mice that only cost 2 -3 bucks....
Is there always a shortage of feeding mice in Klang Valley or I am just the one that can't find them? *blur*

Its a dull day for me, thought of playing basketball but the court has been sealed for the upcoming general resident meeting that will be held on Sunday. Haizz
I guess a jog after the rain will be just fine, cant ask for anything more right... *no voice* =)

~Off~

No comments: