Friday, September 26, 2008

It's enough

I have never experienced something so weird in my life... I can't be myself in my family, everything has changed. Never underestimate the power of money as it has the power to alter things, and in certain situations, nothing beats the power of money. Everyone's behavior has changed, in some way or not.


For the first time in my life, I miss the room far away from home where I once complained like hell. Even though it was just a small tiny basic room, it gave me the security and sense of belonging by just staying in there. A space I could called my own.


The ongoing three months holidays will be a sucky one, although I have never complain about having long deserve breaks. Everyone else seems to enjoy it, including me at first, but as the days passed, the pressure and stress faced at home is increasing on the scale of a graph. Hell man! Get me back to my little room and studies once more, its only 3 days and I cant take it anymore. Noooooo.

Dinner above looks simple but it contains lots of meaning...

Whilst at home, no more laughter and joy from me around the dining room, but merely food to fill up the stomach, has anyone in the family bother to ask what's wrong with me, can you family members ever give me a tap on my back to show that bit of concern??

I don't know what is wrong with me, I always thought home will be the best place for me to settle in, but come to think about it, I never enjoy a moment at all. Well, without the supports from friends that gave me laughter, I think I will really go mad this time.. Appreciate you guys

However, I am not hating my family, they are the people that brought me up, but I just feel that, I don't belong here anymore ~ ~ ~

9 comments:

Hiro Koo said...

actually
I got the feeling same with you too~
that is why I am not happy now~

I also miss my bed in kampar~
sound weird
but it is true~

OMG
wat wrong with me?

Jordan Lo said...

Haiz, is not tat.. i feel tat i dun get the same treatment from my parents anymore and i dun behave the same wit them as i used before.. hmmm.. i just feel, this no more at home

Floflorr said...

jord... Let me tell u the truth. U are not missing ur life at Kampar. U actually miss baby loong. LOL.
Seriously, don't worry la. 3 months time pass very fast only. Blink your eyes then it's another year. Hehe.

I think la, the best way is talk to ur family about it. It's better than to keep it in ur heart and keep on trying to figure out what's the problem.

I'll be ur housemate soon. By that time, you will never even think of going back hometown. LOL> Cheers~~

Jordan Lo said...

No no, u got me wrong, i never miss going back to kampar, my parents treated me coldly, i dun like being at home anymore, tats y i said i prefer kampar so much.. at least i feel free there...=(

Hiro Koo said...

oic
that is your parent problem~
well,I think they treat you as adult already~
~I think this is a section to grow up~

or maybe this situation will not last long,try to do your best.
and happy ~

I think 3months is fast~

Floflorr said...

Oh. Mou yi si ah. Misinterpret. LOL.
Pity u la, ur parents treat u coldly.
My parents treat me so "hot-ly". But I always throw tantrums at them. LOL.

Jordan Lo said...

haizz.. 3 months for me now is like hell. too long..

Florence, good ler, ur parents treat u hotly, i feel very isolated at home when my parents are around. but i am doing well wit my siblings.

i cant share any problems wit my parents, tats the biggest issue..hmm..

Zero, they dun treat me as an adult, they dun hav enough trust on me yet, tats y all tis happen ~ ~

anyway, thx for chatting wit me zero and future house mate... =)
u guys cheer me up in some ways..

Floflorr said...

Of course la. Heng dai ma. Heng dai got problem wor, sure stand out and comfort you de. Hehe.

Not expensive la, I charge you, consultation price- RM 100 per one words. Remember to pay me when you see me oh. Hehe.

Jordan Lo said...

florence ar, ur papa mama giving u so much money every month d, still wan to eat mine meh.. i very poor ler.. we future house mate u noe =)

yea, i am alright d ler, in talking terms wit them, just never mention anything abt car and buying stuffs than will be fine.. =P