Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I miss you

Since the day BobbyGreen (the car's name) was taken away from me to be brutalized by my older brother, I have lost all interest in automobiles. All those moments of love and passion shared together inside bobby slowly fades with time ~ ~ ~

Baby Bobby, Bobby Darling, Greenish Hulk, Monster Bob or whatever I used to call you have been erased from my mind.

I told myself that I will not care for you anymore, no more bathing for you beside rain water. I will rev you to the max every time I set hands on you, allowing rubbish to accumulate inside you. I will never bother about sand and dust at the bottom or finger prints all over the windows.


The ugliest part is your shoe. By changing a new set of rims will be great, a more sporty ones. Lights too, that is your spectacles or *eyes*. Changing the head lights, fog lights and sport lights bulb into white. Coool

Back of you is fine, except for the plate wj*X*, turned yellowish for a long time, cant be wipe off anymore, lack of brushing teeth, see what happens... Change a new plate...
Maybe a new muffler tip, not the big ones, your privates should be just moderate, a simple good looking one will do.

Weather is hot this days, consideration for the driver that drives you, a moderate level of tint on your skin will tan you up. Makes you cooler and handsome.
If you behave well and lucky enough, you might be able to get 2 12inch JVC woofer, amplifier, new set of sound system and a CD player etc as your ipod.. So, be good boy k. =)


Oh no, whats happening, I thought I am suppose to hate you, why am I still thinking of dressing you up.. Haizz, deep down inside, I love you so much, I have tried my best to forget you, adapting to a new life without you by my side but today, I realized how foolish I am, I failed, I been cheating myself all this while, I cant accept the fact that you are not there for me.

Although sometimes you are mad at me for not feeding you with enough fuel but I knew that your feelings for me is the same as how I feel for you.

Sorry Bobby...

~emotional~ (me)


4 comments:

Hiro Koo said...

hey~
I think hui wen wanna be your car too~

Jordan Lo said...

Bobby always my baby ~ ~ ~ =)

Floflorr said...

LOL.
I wanted to post a comment regarding your car. But when I saw Zero's comment, I really laugh my ass out.

Jordan Lo said...

Aiyoh ~ ~ ~ dun like tat lehh..i only loyal to it...