Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cant Wait For Another Second

Its been almost 122 days living in Kampar, not really a specific number but somewhere there. Yet again, it's coming to the end for my first semester.. I really in need for a car, especially the next semester, mommy please, give me Bobby...

4 subjects have been conquered, 1 more to go... Exams wasn't as bad as I thought, everything was fine, just me, just me for NOT PREPARING WELL ! ! However it is still ok, this kind of study routine practiced by me cant be use in the second semester, be strong boy, make it true this time ! !

Well, one more to go ~ ~ it will be 3 months for money seeking mission after finishing that ONE subject...

All The Best People !

2 comments:

Hiro Koo said...

independent jordan~
nice yo!


I still got malay to exam~
><


wish you can get nice result ya!
^ ^

Jordan Lo said...

lol... same 2 u man, all the best