Monday, August 17, 2009

UTAR Sports Carnival 2009

I cant believe it, I took part in one event during my university sports carnival, and guess what, it's TUG OF WAR . . OMG, I just miss this thing, I remembered the last time I got involved with this event was in standard 6, haha . . Managed only second place but first this time !!

Picture says a thousand, my university have the land, the mountain, the field, the lakes, the space very balance in terms of nature(yin/yang) and ecosystem. Hope the coming development in Kampar wouldn't spoil it.

We are divided into separate faculty to compete, points from basketball, futsal, volleyball etc etc were accumulated through out the whole event to decide the overall champion.

FBF(Faculty of Business Finance) my faculty won the overall champion !! Miss those kind of feelings about sports, remind me of my high school life. =D

My event was the last one, was watching movie at home while the other sports took place, Lol . . didn't capture any pictures, only the prize giving.

My tug of war team, one is missing . . great job people!

Deng de deng, my first souvenir from UTAR

~off~

No comments: