Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bally Rex, Manggy Serena

Sorry for the picture quality, very bad indeed.
This is my new Bally, I name him The Mighty Stone On a Gigantic Mountain. LoL
Anyways, just call him Rex.
Approximately around 3 months old, high contrast, yellowish, beauty . . .

Feeding on live mice, pay close attention of course. Haven't try on hammy or gerbils yet but soon to be ! =)

Constricting is a verb that I like to use this days

Left with the tail and there goes 3bucks, meet Rex !
Now meet Manggy, baby Serena.
Captive breed Mangrove snake that is 110% tame. Looks venomous but never judge a book by its cover, this Manggy don't even chase its prey. =0

Approximately 5 months old(I don't know), 1.5 feet, small in size. Feeding on lizards, 2 at a time, planning to change to pinky very soon if my mice breeding is successful. =D

* To all soon to be snake keepers or owners out there :
I have some Bally for sale, Rm 350 with licence, Nego,
Beauty, healthy, feeding well. Pictures available.
Any problems (transportation etc) can be arrange easily.
Interested please email me or comment here.
Thx

No comments: