Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peter's Slender Toed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus consobrinus)

My first ever peter gecko, caught it while herping at the nearby waterfall. Spotted by Mr.Johnson. Well, this is just one common species that lives in the jungle but for those who are not aware, it can grow up to 15cm long(without tail).

Stunning species, great colour . . Haha, I seldom look on geckos but is kind of interesting after all, didn't notice before that geckos can be such nice pretty creatures as we are more expose to only house gecko where you can find it basically everywhere.

Feeding it on crickets and meal worms, hope it can adapt fast in my enclosure but is the situation is not promising, gonna let it go for sure.

That's all from it now. Will update a little on my tiny Salmon Pink Terrantula soon. Things are starting to get interesting.

Not to forget,
guys, thanks so much for getting me another ball python, I hope to know who you guys are, really . . love y'all !

No comments: