Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Life Ahead

Finally, all the worries are gone and is time to move on. Mr Utar, thanks so much, I am starting to like you a lot. If only your management can improve a little more~~ it will be much better~~

Its been 3 weeks since I leave home to a country side, Kampar Utar. Beginning to adapt with the surrounding, society and lifestyle. Well, it wasn't as scary as I thought before, everything is great, the people, food, atmosphere.

Living outside is all about being independent. Wash clothes, sweep the floor, be patient about your rumbling stomach, miss home etc etc. -_-

Utar newly launch campus, surrounded by mountains and mining ponds. *Fong Liong Sui Lang* Best place for studying... *minus the nightlife~


Kampar
Marvelous views for sightseeing, full of birds, not normal birds but migrating birds all over the world that chose to drop by.

Auditorium, my cinema...lol
No more after transferring to Marketing I guess =(

My fifth time donating blood, total donated is 2250ML.
Great thing to do, many benefits and it helps to save a life ! So, why not?

As usual, great friends is a must, the world inside me wont spin without them in my life

My life is boring, yea.....Gym, gym, gym, but I love it !!
Fantastic view by the treadmills

Club House
Every night routine, if free lar..lol

Haven't been updating this for some time due to no internet connection, called up TMnet, guess what is their answer.."Encik, port dah penuh lar, next month I datang pasang ah, tut tut tut(line cut)
Holy cow, another month without internet~~
English getting from bad to worse day by day, spoken and writing, really need to backup.
Misses my room so much and here I am for only 2 nights. And back I go, north~~
Study hard and no more repeating of mistakes like before =)


*Sorry Chikhan, hope you understand why I cant update, I cant even give a notice.

No comments: