Friday, June 27, 2008

I Love Snakes

Didn't know that Kampar can be so COOL. I thought that keeping 4 tortoise at home is insane. I am wrong, I am left out. From young, I always thought of getting a monkey or snake as a pet but nothing I can do due to the price and resources.
I got to know a friend here, Austin, future Malaysia crocodile hunter and my bookie for getting a healthy snake in good prices.
This are some information about what he have ~

This is a Mangroove snake, can grow up to 2 - 3 metres long.

Very tame, beautiful and venomous, can only killed frogs in this size.

Haha, modeling for the beauty of snakes......
They are basically tame and adorable, not slimy as most people think, they are cool ! real cool !

Mangroove snake curling up

Austin have a large collection of tarantula, scorpions and snakes

This is a water snake that wild caught from the nearby lake

Whip snake, beautiful greenish reptile. Very active, long, 1 to 1.7 meters, not really venomous, possible to kill only species like lizards

All the reptiles are situated right beside his bed~~
Well, it seem like a dream come true, I will be getting one snake as well, it is not venomous at all and just normal in an adult size, 3 - 5 feet and have a life span of 50 years.

Introducing Ball Python

Cute isnt it? Supposed to be getting it next week but due to out of stock, will only be getting it not longer than 2 months.. Shit !

No comments: