Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day trip

It was Saturday morning and was my first weekend spent in Kampar. Haha, celebrating Summer Splash that falls on the same day at Lata Kinjang.

Another words are Kampung Summer Splash where you can really splash splash splash ^^

Troops for the day, my pals as usual, housemates


Far view of the waterfall, damn beautiful. It can be viewed on the way from Tapah to Gopeng along the North South highway.


Told you it can really splash your ass up compare to the slides in Lagoon, LoL

Small river where the water flows from the waterfall

Group photo before getting wet


So wet and cold, real cold~~


I noticed this one big boulder that made me uneasy, as in hand itchy...Have you heard of river water soloing?Err, new found friend !!

I watched it live, Godzilla hunting for his prey and turn it into~~~


this
2 slice of meat that only cost 3 bucks, you will never get it else where.......

Love Mother Nature

~off~

No comments: