Friday, May 16, 2008

Sweet as honey

Fall asleep, it was 9.30pm, woke up at 12am, that is now, feeling so fresh, whats happening to me. Cant I just sleep and wake up the next morning rather than staying up whole night watching movies. I think this is due to my exhaustion by playing too much basketball in the evening, haven't been practicing for some time.

Oh baby sweetie pie, thank you so much for dropping by today, really appreciate it so much !
It was a random sms like this,

"hey, can come out"
"I don't have the car today" *me
"No, I know, just out the gate"
"Huh, for what, are u there?" *me
"er, yes!"
"thought you got class??" *me
"Just come out lar!"

This freaks me out for a moment, someone just appeared without telling me anything while I am having my lunch all alone. Well, this is one very sweet surprised, caught my heart made me touched, you came all the way just to pass me storybooks and movies because you knew that I am bored at home, and u accompany me the whole afternoon because you knew that I am going to be home alone. Moreover, Mcflurry you brought was great even though it was already slimy and gross.


Enjoyed your company so much, how I wish I would be able to spend more time with you, sharing all our memories and thoughts, understanding each other better, Lol
Maybe there are some misunderstanding or bitterness in us, but do you realize? Every time we see each other and get both party some time to warm up, everything will be as normal again like we first met~~
You are busy like crazy now with pile of assignment, don't know whether to disturb you a not.
Please take care, especially your hand, it is improving, don't let it get worse, I want to see it get well ok?
Never regret knowing you, all the time, you been such a sweet to me
Gonna force you to see this now, hehe

No comments: