Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just another day

I have just experience the worst ever holidays in my life since my finals ended that is two weeks ago. All the worry and disappointment are filling my head and hunting me no matter where I go and this destroy my routine and mood badly. Harrh, how I wish I have put in more effort but what is done is DONE. Mr Utar, please bless me ! I paid my fees !


Thank GOD, I have my dear little brother that lighten up my day with some of his nonsense and jokes. This keeps me going~~when i am down


Isn't he cute -_-

Piece of joker with liferame

But is FUN, now even I am hooked with it. =)

Today wasn't a damn bad day after all compare to the past few days. Been having lots of quality time with my family, really enjoy joking and playing with my siblings while my parents make fun of us, felt so warmth and good ! Love you lots mommy and papa. Sorry if I have let you down.

Let me introduce you to one of my family members and loyal friend for two years, his name is Brandon. My brother found this lucky fellow while teeing off in a golf course, how great. Gosh, he is so prosperous now.


Passes this path while cycling with my brother. Looks like it does not have an ending. Nice place to be in the evening.


Sun is setting, on my way back. This is a another path back.
Time for me to take a bath too, is getting late now though, miss all my friends so much, so so much, I know it sounded gay but I REALLY do, what can I say....Been not seeing them for some time, distance kept me apart, hope to catch up with them as soon as I can. By the way, you guys enjoy and take care.


Tribute to all of you !!!!

No comments: