Friday, May 16, 2008

Life is meaningful


This was the powerful smile I mentioned from the previous post, don't look at it for too long, he have just influenced my little brother to mimic him.
However, he is one of my best friend ! keep smilling~~


Its another Monday, a week passes just too fast!
Used to wake up around 12pm daily but woke up at 10.10am today,felt the impact of not feeling too lethargic in living for the rest of the day.
Went out with my sweetie pie after her class to watch an early movie in Pyramid, Orang Besi, Iron Man. The suit of Iron Man is basically a mixture of Ultraman and Spiderman.=P Have a wonderful KFC lunch, this was the first time I felt so satisfy by eating chicken. Still prefer eating spicy rather than original, original was too small while spicy looks bigger with the flour on, crispy skin was tasty.
I found that Pyramid have improved so much on their design and facilities after the launching of the new wing. the car park itself have upgrade to such a standard where u would not feel annoyed for not getting a parking lot. No exception on their toilets either.
The only thing still sucks was the cinema, cant they get in Gsc instead of upgrading Tgv that doesn't made much difference, the seats were still horrible. However the price have increased by 1buck and is more expensive the Gsc !

During the evening, went to gym and meet up with all my long lost friends, felt that haven't seen them for ages, guess I am just being sensitive.
Well. this was the first time I experience so many of my buds in gym together, very fun! =)Catch up with them by having a fun game of basketball, kind of a warm up session, the hall was all dark, cant even see the ball. From left, Eng Liong, Soung Rong, Ming Hee, Chi Khan, Jackson

My dear friend Ming Hee, check out those veins popping out........PUSH MIng!

Mr Soung Rong having an orgasm with biceps curl~~

This me and my old pal since standard 1 working together with bench pressing

This one girl that was wearing a thong and have tattoo across her ass caught all of our horny eyes attention. What a booty, voluptuous !

A random photo session with the mirror after a tiring day of working out


Well, everyone have push to their limit and ready to go home while Mak Heong Weng just arrived.


On my way back and got caught in the usual evening crawl, how annoying can it be @#
IMPROVE THE TRAFFIC MINISTER !

Everything went on smoothly, I actually have something to do and than waiting for the next day ! (minus the jam) Lol...
Went to AC for a little pool and foos balling, just one game, cant even feel my hands holding the cue or man anymore, very rusty after a long time.

Me getting bullied by the Mahaguru Kha*N

Never let myself addicted to this leech money sucking machine anymore.

Enjoying some cheap and delicious Nasi Lemak (highly recommended to try) at Restoran Anggerik around 12.30AM how nice to be in Malaysia =)

It is situated near Summit Mall, beside a Shell station, nice place to chill and have your supper, reasonable price too !

Time to get some sleep...ZzZ

No comments: