Monday, October 5, 2009

My Normal Ballies

Guess what, I bought 10 mice from Dylan today and all of them suffocated to death on my way back. This is how it happens, we met up in a nearby Mcd and I forgot to bring a tank to carry those mice, so I ended up putting all inside a plastic bag and bring it back. Duration of traveling is around 10 minutes but however, all dead upon arrival.

Me without wasting time, took out those 2 ballies and first time feeding dead suffocated mice.

Meet Mighty Stone on a Gigantic Mountain a.k.a Rex =D
He doesn't enjoy dead mice so much, it took a minute or two by teasing it in front of him before he made a strike.

He is nearly 2ft now, very good weight I can see. No weighing machine to weigh =(

He took two that day, second mice is easier as he strike it right away.

Meet Season in the Sun a.k.a Season, lol. I love naming them, kuok said we should name them like how people name their Golden Retriever, haha.

Season is a girl, took a long time to tease as well, moreover this is the first time I'm offering a black mice. =P

Her weight has drop as I can feel it by picking her up or even by observing her skin, she'd vomited from her last 2 meal. I have quarantined her for 2 weeks and here she ate again, 2 mice. Hopefully she will digest it this time.

Back to their plastic enclosure, lazy to decorate or set up a glass one, haha, too lazy to wash.

What are you looking at . . LoL

No comments: