Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5.41 AM

3 weeks of semester break finally started and this whole phenomena gave me a little notice that please do not waste your time. I been sleeping for 15 hours this two days, Monday Tuesday, I can say that my body is going to break down at no time (kidney spoile, lungs cancer etc). Moreover is sleeping in the afternoon and staying up at night.

Shouldnt know that maybe I'm getting insomnia dicease or just some not so adaptive American body clock that I require to condition my body clock back to normal?

Well, that doesn't matter but by transporting 4 snakes, 9 mices, few super worms and 1 terantula isn't an easy task without sleeping for a night. LoL. Anyways, they are growing pretty good now. Cant wait for my next semester project. In order for this whole project to work smoothly, God Bless my this semester results and everything will go on as planned.

That's all from me now, financial issues are catching up and giving me a huge headache. Arggh, not good to be broke =(

* Watching Stephan Chow movie and chill with the morning sun light, starting to get hungry, Haha

Happy holidays people, all the best and take care !!!

No comments: