Sunday, July 26, 2009

Updating

I am sick of revising and studying facts, I am so bored of studying . Never had a good weekend for some time. I want holidays!!
Let see if I could share some pictures from my hp to stay away from those books for a while .

Most of the time, my house will turned into a garage.

These are some of my heroes in life.
My baby Rex, no more a baby... is around 3 feet long, can be considered as a youth now, 2 more feet to its maximum size. More updates about this fellow soon.
Assignment time and this happens . . discussion you know?
My twentieth birthday turned out well, had lots of fun.Thanks to all of you!

Davis birthday that is one day later than mine and
had his face crashed! that's one of my best pictures so far. hahaA new steambot bbq was established here with the same concept from Telepon and Yuens, taste pretty good too!
Alright, back to studies, those mid terms, assignments and presentations are killing me, 3 more weeks and I am free !! Not really, as finals will be approaching, haizz

No comments: