Monday, July 13, 2009

I am 20 !!

One afternoon, I brought a few friends to a driving range in Gopeng as well as visiting my grandma. It was near 8pm and suddenly they told me that Penang Moist had a good purchase of liquor and lets go there. Omg, I was so reluctant, serious . . .

From Gopeng I have to make my way back to Kampar to bath and stuff, haizzz.. why are they so crazy... Kampar to Penang wei ~~
Finally got there and ask for directions to Moist (follow the sea, just follow the sea) Well, we got lost following the sea, lolz.
Entered the club pretty late. Got to our table and 3 bottles of 42below standing tall there, hmm.. 589bucks for 3 of it, worthy.. And I saw a birthday cake there where Kuok came shouting (who loves you, tell me who loves you)

This was insane but I totally love you guys . .

Siblings in the club, do they look alike?? =D

My first time having a cake in the club, it was insaned yet great, those vodka really kicks!!
Was clubbing for 2 hours and making out with Johnson Suisse for 1 hour. Shit you Suisse, made out twice with you already.

Thanks guys! This is something memorable and meaningful. Yong Yong, you look really cute in there, you have the complexion that every female wish for. hehe..
I am going to visit Moist again, it was the best club in Penang, but I will never see you again Johnson Suisse !!!!

No comments: