Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Rex Got A Cousin ! !

Since my last update about snakes, Baby Rex has grew longer than before, heavier too.
Feeding never bothers me anymore as I have found some great supplier where white mice can be easily obtained.My ball having a soak. Seriously it's pretty long and huge now.

Well, since having a snake as pet, many people asked when they will be able to watch a snake eat where that will be the most interesting part. During this process, I tried to persuade people who are interested to join me in keeping reptiles, this allow us to learn about their behavior and share information with each other as we explore them together.

Mr Chin, after making a big fuss about snake keeping, finally, I managed to melt his heart by showing him the beauty and tenderness of a snake. LoL

Without any preparation, we headed down to Ikano and bought this 2 month old cute little ball python. It was so cute and tiny !! Honestly by looking at this baby, my ball python size is somewhere 5 times larger, even mine doesn't look this cute when I got it.

This cute baby hasn't got a name yet. It's still shy but in perfectly healthy condition. Tame definitely =) So adorable sometimes it makes my day by just looking at it.

Observing it makes me feel like getting another one other than pythons, smaller snake this time. Hehe

More updates and photos soon about these babies.

Love y'all

No comments: