Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cameron Highlands

This will be the last week of my semester, time flies without me realizing it. Finals is just around the corner, barely 2 weeks. Hanging out and partying should be reduce.
Is degree now man !
However, we made it up to Cameron last 2 days, my excuse is to clear my mind to prepare for finals. Haha, pure nonsense ~ ~

Its been a year since I last went to Cameron... The weather is still so cold !


Johnson been sodomised by everyone in the apartment =P



Posing in front of our apartment *Star Regency* before heading to the night market


Those girls on broad can really spent on souvenirs.... -_-


Posing in Cactus Valley, I bought a baby cactus ! =)

Tea Valley... Tea drinking place with a beautiful view ~ ~


This jackass huge pumpkin found in Cactus Valley ~ ~

Two shots I loved the most... Just simply random shots =P

Strawberry's, Hell... I am bored of them

Hydroponics

Got to start studying, procrastinating no more*

2 comments:

Floflorr said...

Seem like you are more happy after transferring to marketing. Go Cameron oh, hmm......

Jordan Lo said...

Haha... yeap... Is the course I want mar