Friday, April 19, 2013

Breeders Female

Been breeding 3 of my monster females to a lesser since December 2012. Crossing finger's for gravid females and forecast ed to blow in June. Hmmm, wait ~ rotate ~ wait ~ rotate ~ it goes on


Proven female, I called it MK 1, lots of bowl hugging, locks several time, glowing, off feed, hope I'm right


Virgin female, called it Small mama, because I've another female which just laid called Big mama. Off fed too. Anyways, bred several time with the lesser, 2 -3 times with a spider, looking forward for some white pearls soon !


Virgin female, big for her size, lock several times too, still eating like a pig. Hoping for the best. Breeding ball pythons is a fun job to do, however, if you only have a small collection, the waiting part really kills you.
I'm looking into buying a female pastel regardless of size, if any of you are selling, do drop me a comment or give me a buzz.


No comments: