Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fishy Fish

The one on the right is my house and the left is JeckShen house. Mine is a rodents and snakies house and his is a fishy house.
We will focus on his collections today.

He has 2 tanks, this is a 2ft aquarium and I called it the Dragon Tank. There are few dragon like fishes in there, I got to know they are not really social friendly with others.

Forgive my aquatic knowledge, I love them really, but just not too into them. This is a 4ft aquarium with, lets see, I cant name them all, there are like Oscar etc etc, haha.. the only fish I know! Oh no..

See it yourself here, better pictures, better information, CLICK

There are pretty beautiful at night when the lights are switched off while the aquarium lights are on, superbly nice. Planning to have a small aquarium in my room, very soon =D

Projects, different types of guppies breeding, earthworms.. Lol

I can see two more aquarium outside facing the sun, is with some fishes breeding in there, a tortoise and also to produce more water plants. I will be getting 2 water terrapin soon to leave it in there, natural habitat =) More upgrading and construction on fish to come.

Meet aquatic enthusiastic, Mr Jeckshen, HI JecksheN !! haha.. busying with Honchin Ps2, remember to feed your fishes arr..

1 comment:

Hiro Koo said...

wow~you open aquarium ady~
haha
Jeckshen so adorable lol