Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Sure He Can Be Kidnapped?

As usual, Wednesday can be described as one of the worse day in this semester, by having 2 lectures from 8-12 cant be an easy thing where business law and information system are crashed into the same day side by side taught by some clowns that if it's not because of the duration of time, they will be able to drag the lectures till 5pm.

Well, this week turned out to be an interesting one. Early morning, I went to Uni, yea.. I didn't skip this time* =)

Beginning of the second lecture, my phone rang and was answered by some girl who turned out to be Jeckshen mom, I didn't know it was her at that time, she was like

Girl: Hallo, you are jeckshen friend,
me: ya ya
Girl : u noe where he is?
me : eer, dunno wor, class maybe
Girl : can help me get him, he is being kidnapped
............
I was like, hmm.. early morning prank call d arh...
...........
Me : harh, u sure?
Girl : yes, kidnappers called up bla bla
Me : HARH, sure anot
Me : May I noe who is on the line?
Girl : u noe how can i get him? (Panic)
Me : I will call him n get back to u.. tu tu tu

So, I went out to phone Jeckshen, no one pick up. Phone again, no answer and again. I called that *girl* once more

Me: Hallo, what is happening?
Girl: He is being kidnapped
Girl: So how, so how?Got him? We wan to confirm is he there at home
Me: He didn't bring his phone out, cant get him
/some guy took over the phone.
Guy: Where is he? R u staying wit him in Westlake?
Me: No, I stay in Selatan, we r in different course
Me: Have u told his parents?
Guy: I am his dad
Jeck's Dad: The kidnappers called up my daughter, demanding for payment
Me: .......................
this is SERIOUS
Jeck's Dad: This Is Serious!
I was stoned, harh . . . . . apa ni, apa ni? Prank ke, real ke . . lost,LoST, involved parents wor
Me: okok, I will contact his friends.

I called up Chloe(Jeck classmate)

Me: Hey Chloe, having class now?
Chloe: (sleeping tone) no wor, y ar?
Me: Dunno wat happen, someone said jeck got kidnapped !
Chloe: Sure anot?
Me: Dunno la, eer, can giv me any of his housemates num?

So she gave me someone called Yeewen or Yee wei, not sure who, I called up, no one answered. I tried calling Jeckshen again, this time ah Yap picked up the phone with his sleepy and blur tone, I thought was the kidnappers. Lol.. He said Jeckshen forgot to bring his phone out. I asked to send me Weizhi number.

I went in the class and sit down, recalling what happen while waiting for ah Yap to send me Weizhi number, Honchin that is sitting beside me said,

Honchin: Sozai, who so dumb go kidnapped that fellow, put him into the van also hard la. If me I kidnapped Cheehowe also not him. Smaller size ma.
Me: ....... Having doubts too, but now is parents that called wor. Haizz haizz, don't know lar

I went out again, called Weizhi, she sound very serious
Me: Hallo Weizhi, Jeckshen there?
Weizhi: Yes yes, he knows already, he knows already.
Me: Asked him to call his ~ ~ ~ ~
tu tu tu tu
Line went off before I finished talking

Once again, I was like HARH? What is happening? I send a simple message to Weizhi asking her to inform Jeckshen to called his parents because they are very worried. Continue with my class.

On my way home, I called up Jeckshen parents once more,
Me: Hallo, he called back d?
Jeck's Mom: Yes, thank you, frighten me only
Jeck's Mom: Some ppl called up my daughter office. My daughther heard ppl crying on the phone and it was Jeckshen.
Me: Owh owh
Jeck's Mom: This ppl very bad one
Jeck's Mom: Make sure u see who ur friend is k, dun simply mix until wit bad ppl
~background, Jeck dad: Especially those China immigrants.
Me: oh ya, hmm
Jeck's Mom: Oh, nothing ar, thank ya
Me: Np, bye

Jeckshen called me up later, had a little laugh and is all ended.
Burn to hell, you kidnappers !!

No comments: